Securing Data Under New Legislation – Why Everyone’s at Risk and How to be Compliant
With identity theft and lawsuits on the rise and big company breaches making national headlines; lawmakers are cracking down.
New legislation, such as Massachusetts 201CMR17, is being rapidly adopted by many states forcing ALL companies and their clients to be more aware of and accountable for the risks and dangers associated with not having their data fully secured at all times. Join this information-packed, 30-minute webinar, hosted by Ezenia!, a company with a decade of experience developing military grade, real-time communication software, to learn more about the following:
- New and updated regulations – what they mean for you
- Breach consequences – penalties, fines, and risks to business
- How normal means of communication have to change (instant messaging, email, and printing)
- How strong are “secure” data protocols – how to evaluate the encryption levels of your vendors
- Real world examples of how highly secure organizations are collaborating (MxM in the field)
WHEN: Thursday, September 9, 2010 2:00 pm to 2:30 pm EST
WHERE: Online go to www.ezenia.com to register for FREE.
WHO: This webinar is aimed at C-level executives, IT managers, security consultants and business owners interested in learning more about secure communications
* Qualified attendees will be eligible for a free, 30-day, five-user trial license for MxM Secure.